Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screenclick & Moviestar

Options
  • 08-01-2009 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I started out with screenclick for my dvd by post service and wasn't impressed at all. I switched to moviestar and was quite happy with their service. Now, during the holiday period, screenclick seems to have bought out moviestar and I have been automatically moved back to screenclick again! Very frustrating.

This was earlier this week and I still haven't gotten a movie yet. I have email customer support twice and gotten no response. I realize they are probably in a transition period, but as I wasn't happy with them already, this does nothing to help.

Does anyone have an alternative? The only one I can find is Busy Bee which appears much smaller. Does anyone have any feedback on Busy Bee or any other dvd by post service? I really don't want to continue with screenclick!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NickTellis

In the same boat as yourself but just got a mail from screenclick saying my next movie has been sent. Still think I'll cancel my subscription as they've almost no blu-ray movies :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭the lady

I'm canceling too at the end of the month, I had also moved from screenclick to moviestar although I don't think moviestar were much better to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Already being discussed.

Advertisement