Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Associate domain name with NTL

Options
  • 08-01-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

I registered a domain name with letshost.ie a few years ago and would like to use it with my personal web space but NTL/UPC don't allow the association of a domain name with their included web space. Anyone know a way of pointing my domain at an intermediary service who can auto forward to my page at http://homepage.upc.ie/myname or whatever it is.
    I have myname.com registered and I might as well point it at my homepage. I'm not going to use the site for commercial purposes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

i've nver used lets host but usually the registrar have a control panel where you should be able to do this.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You can only forward your domain to the UPC webspace, tbh for as cheap as webspace is just pay for a decent host

Advertisement