Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childrens entertainers

Options
  • 08-01-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm having a party birthday at my house for my 5 year old. He wants a bouncy castle but because its winter i.e cold & muddy I'm not too keen on the idea. So I was thinking of something more in doors i.e. an entertainer or magician. Can anyone recommend a good entertainer and reasonably priced around the north Dublin/Meath border?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

modmo wrote: »
    I'm having a party birthday at my house for my 5 year old. He wants a bouncy castle but because its winter i.e cold & muddy I'm not too keen on the idea. So I was thinking of something more in doors i.e. an entertainer or magician. Can anyone recommend a good entertainer and reasonably priced around the north Dublin/Meath border?

One of the lads over on the Magic&Illusion forum, ???, does kids magic in Dublin. So send ??? a PM and ask him. If that does not work out and you are still interested in a magician let me know and I'll get in contact with some of the pros up there for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

geniemackersmaryclancy: sales@boards.ie tbh

@modmo - a cousin of mine use a magician last year and he was brilliant. I got his card - I'll see if I can find it tomorrow and post the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Gymboree do parties - www.playandmusic.ie

Dont know if they might be a bit more catered towards younger children though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

What happened to the traditional games such as pass the parcel, musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey etc. Can children not entertain themselves this way rather than have to be ‘entertained’?

Advertisement