Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which college would you recommended for 1st choice(Arts) on CAO form

Options
  • 08-01-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

which of the following colleges would students recommend for my first choice to do an Arts course

ucd
    galway
    cork
    maynooth
    tcd

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

kinda broad question. what you looking for from the course, different colleges have different approaches on arts degrees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 comebackkid

mainly from a mature students point of view. i dont know anything about different colleges approaches to arts courses. thats why im on here. can you tell me what they are?

subjects im interested in doing are hist,geog, econ, languages.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

doing arts in UCC and the history department are actual god like creatures, brilliant lecturers, interesting topics and loads of time to hand up assigments. there is at least a four week turnover to do essays (in first year anyways) where as, in english i get barely two weeks! do history in UCC its CLASS!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

Firstly, where do you live and does that matter towards where you go to study? I'm sure they're all great colleges but it depends on what you're interested in.

Advertisement