Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazel Hotel > Monasterevin

Options
  • 08-01-2009 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Whats this hotel like for

1)Staying
    2)Meals
    3)Social Pint (eg Watching sport on TV havin a beer)
    4)Shows

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

Whats this hotel like for

1)Staying - basic enough but not bad
    2)Meals - food is quite good
    3)Social Pint - quiet enough, go into town
    4)Shows - not bad, some good events there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DomShelley

Honestly, i'd stay away, I stayed there 3 times and i thought the food was lovely but the sitting area had a horrible smell of feet from near the heaters, also the mash didnt come out at all, had to get him to know down the price.

We had spent extra on getting the executive room, it has a king size bed, and jacuzzi in room, but the room was freezin all night, dont think we slept, the quilt was too feckin sheets, there was a bright garden light shinning in the window, we requested it be turned off, he said it will around 11.30pm, didnt happen at all.

Worst nights sleep ever, good if you want a quick Sh*g. haha try the Standhouse between the curragh and newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

Dear god don't go there. Haven't heard from one person who had a good experience who has stayed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭Locamon

1)Staying -does the job assume you are there for a party
    2)Meals -great breakfast, bit disappointing otherwise.
    3)Social Pint (eg Watching sport on TV havin a beer) grand, good size telly
    4)Shows[/QUOTE] -depends on our age -bit country and ballroom usually.

Advertisement