Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MiniBus for a stag

Options
  • 08-01-2009 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    Im thinking about having the stag party in Kerry later this year,
    There will be around 15 of us and i was just wondering can anyone recommend a company that hires out a mini bus and driver to bring us and collect us the next day?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Joe Lawlor was the only company I found unphased by the notion of a stag party. The rest of them simply refused.

If all else fails tell them you are a golf outing, the same goes for the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

You'd want someone who won't mind stopping in one or two pubs on the way home either. Nothing worse than a bus driver who'll refuse to stop so maybe hire the bus for a period of time the next day so from 12 till 8 or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Berty wrote: »
    Joe Lawlor was the only company I found unphased by the notion of a stag party. The rest of them simply refused.

If all else fails tell them you are a golf outing, the same goes for the hotel.
    might get a bit suspicious when none of them have golf clubs :p

zuroph wrote: »
    might get a bit suspicious when none of them have golf clubs :p

Ah too late then. Verbal agreement is as good as legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

^^^HE SAID THE "L" WORD!!!

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    ^^^HE SAID THE "L" WORD!!!

Jehova Jehova Jehova*

* Yeah Monty Python

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Ashfield

Thanks for the replies,
    I doubt the golf line will work with no clubs alright,
    Maybe if I tell them we are a group of travelling priests it might work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Ring Mike Hynan's and tell him ye're a mature student overnight class party.

Advertisement