Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking 'ad replies' on Daft...

Options
  • 08-01-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

I know this isn't daft.ie but I'm new to that website and I know a few people on here use it. I'm letting out a property and I have '1 reply' to my ad. For the life of me I can't seem to find where this 'reply' is? If anyone is familar with daft.ie could they let me know how you open your 'replies'? Thanks :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

I presume its in the inbox of whatever email account you put down when you were setting up your ad....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

reply from your own email address...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Yes, in your own email account, that you affiliated to the advert, eg if you had x@hotmail.com, it would be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Yes, in your own email account, that you affiliated to the advert, eg if you had x@hotmail.com, it would be there.

Finally got the email alright...It came up as a 'reply' on the actual ad but I didn't get the email until the next day...I presume they were screening it. cheers

Advertisement