Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 1000th post

• 08-01-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

I'm a sentimental auld fool myself so i decided to really show the carlow folk just how much i do care about the hometown so i'm sharing it with you guys.
    My fellow mod patrick feel free to lock and delete if you feel the thread is in appropriate. I've had a fun time on boards since i joined and have spent most of my time in the carlow forum and lurking on the edges of the photography one. I've come to know some people here well and others extremely well so i'd just like to thank you all, yes even you patrick :P for the chats, fights, and occasional lover's tiffs :P

We have a good solid tight knit forum in carlow and everyone is a damn fine contributor and we beat the pants of the rest of the south east anyday. It's a pleasure modding this forum and i hope to do so for many more thousands of posts to come.

Anywho's thanks all again.

Dan:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

stick-dan wrote: »
    Howdy,

I'm a sentimental auld fool myself so i decided to really show the carlow folk just how much i do care about the hometown so i'm sharing it with you guys.
    My fellow mod patrick feel free to lock and delete if you feel the thread is in appropriate. I've had a fun time on boards since i joined and have spent most of my time in the carlow forum and lurking on the edges of the photography one. I've come to know some people here well and others extremely well so i'd just like to thank you all, yes even you patrick :P for the chats, fights, and occasional lover's tiffs :P

We have a good solid tight knit forum in carlow and everyone is a damn fine contributor and we beat the pants of the rest of the south east anyday. It's a pleasure modding this forum and i hope to do so for many more thousands of posts to come.

I'll allow it, but it won't get many replies I'll bet.. ps you better be at that beers too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

I'll do my best. Currently all over the place. Lads i swear trying to get work experience is a pain.Nowhere at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

What type of work you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

stick-dan wrote: »
    Howdy,

I think that calls for a Frozen Urine Harpoon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

BORING!!

• Advertisement

well so's france........god that works on everything....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Anyone got any idea what I can do with my 10,000th post?

go to the beers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Villain wrote: »

post it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Villain wrote: »

Sell it on e-bay! :p

• Advertisement

You're going to the wrong places. FACT
    aynon wrote: »
    well so's france........god that works on everything....

what going to france? yea i know i really shouldnt go there

what going to france? yea i know i really shouldnt go there

A lot of ignorant people have views like that. It's cool.

you do realise that i am joking?
    i have been to france several times, to several different places, so if anyone knows the reall french with out being french....me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

lads this thread is not about France but about dan's 1000th post, use the random waffle thread for any miscellaneous stuff..

you do realise that i am joking?
    i have been to france several times, to several different places, so if anyone knows the reall french with out being french....me

Maybe it's you that has the problem and not them?

patrickc wrote: »
    lads this thread is not about France but about dan's 1000th post, use the random waffle thread for any miscellaneous stuff..

Sorry, back on topic. Nice one Dan, I never thought you could make it but you did. 1000 posts, wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

*thinks fondly back to the 1,000th post mark!

Jaysis them were good times! :D Clocked 4,000 last night to my amazement.

Nice one Dan!

Advertisement