Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning a party in April, but all venues seem book already - anyone any venue ideas?

Options
  • 08-01-2009 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to organize a party on April 4, for approximately 50 people. But everywhere I try is already booked out. I have tried the Champagne Bar in Ron Black's, The Bull and castle don't have a function room any more, Fallon and Byrne is booked too.

Does anyone know anywhere nice?
    It would need to be central city centre. Not tooo mad busy as there will be older people and underage teenagers. But somewhere where you can have a nice party with finger food platters and music.

Cheers,
    mC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

The IFI in Eustace Street have a function room upstairs. They will set up a bar for you and you can bring in your own caterers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Spy Bar in the Powerscourt Centre - I had a party for 40 people and they gave me the space for free - if you want a private area they may charge you - our space was open to punters, but most didn't intrude when they realised there was a party.

Also, upstairs in SamSara can be good.

Advertisement