Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8 gb

• 08-01-2009 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

hey folks,

got one of these beauties for crimbo and im wondering what programs to download for it??

i have google maps,sports tracker,and a few games.

am looking for a good anti virus too

plus im wondering,how do i set the gps up properly??

thanks in advance folks;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

hey folks,

got one of these beauties for crimbo and im wondering what programs to download for it??

i have google maps,sports tracker,and a few games.

am looking for a good anti virus too

plus im wondering,how do i set the gps up properly??

thanks in advance folks;)
    Trust me when I say, you do not need an anti-virus program for your phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

hahaha i was thinking that,but ya know when ya get a new phone,and you decide you need EVERYTHING!!! for it.

nice one tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

How you find the N95 harmankardon? Want one of those baby soon but not due an upgrade until end of month!!! Tempted to buy one sim free. Is it too big for pocket? Battery ok? CAmera good? Sorry lots of questions
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Couple of apps here www.powermyphone.com/applications.php

As for setting up GPS, what do you mean? What stage are you at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

DonFred wrote: »
    How you find the N95 harmankardon? Want one of those baby soon but not due an upgrade until end of month!!! Tempted to buy one sim free. Is it too big for pocket? Battery ok? CAmera good? Sorry lots of questions
    Cheers

hey, love the phone itself,really really lovely phone.had a k800i beforehand,and as i expected,there not even in the same league.

i got mine sim free, using a meteor sim,working gr8.

size is fine,aint the smallest but not once have a thought it was too big.

Battery is where it lets down,with so much stuff happening on the phone,the battery is abit weak, so im charging it daily,proobs gonna invest in a second battery to be safe.

camera is fantastic.

and random,i downloaded the latest nokia maps to my laptop,but struggling to get them to my phone. when i open nokia maps,theres sut no maps if u get me?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

You need to have the Nokia Suite and Nokia Map manager installed on laptop, then use usb lead and hook phone to laptop and sync the maps to phones. I have the nokia E51 and done this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Does the GPS on this use GPRS(Does it Cost me)? im a bit simple to the working of it. can get one pretty cheap on upgrade at the moment. great looking phone. 5mp camera looks good.

Advertisement