Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many times have you been caught pissing in the sink?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Ive never been "caught" so to speak but one or two of the boys in 5th or 6th class were in the same toilets when I let flow into the sink. They passed no remarks tbh!

Are you a teacher by any chance?

*edit* ah sh*te...didn't see the priest comments earlier...*

Now playing: Crowded House - Whispers And Moans
    via FoxyTunes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

You've put a bit of thought into this havent you??:D
    If something's worth doing, it's worth doing well. We should all take more pride in taking a slash and make sure that each piss is the best piss it can be.
    Degsy wrote: »
    The same goes for **** into the sink
    When jerking off into the sink, I always leave the blind up and fire a few shots onto the window. This one time, a group of neighbours gathered in my back garden to watch and they gave me a standing ovation. Dried man-milk on the windows can look like bird shit and it's amusing to see how long it takes the other people in your house to wonder why it's on the inside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

I remember during a drunken night out in Galway city, after Cuba closed I was in Supermacs. One lad was in the queue behind me and started pissing into the sink in the supermacs jacks. The sinks were those ones built in to the wall which automatically detect hands in it, and pour water and soap from the tap, then after blow air. It was hilarious. He went for a piss and got his mickey washed and blow dried.

P.s. Don't wash your hands in Supermacs in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Ass Face wrote: »

Bollocks. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Not exactly caught in the act more a case of after the event. Back in college days living in digs with an aged lady and her hubbie. Came home one night locked and stumbled into the bathroom to relieve myself as it felt like I had 3 gallons of processed Budweiser to pass. Standing there doing the biz but something sounded wrong, there was no sound of water hitting water. So standing there swaying, eyes closed, I opened one eye, managed to focus and realised I was pissing straight over the toilet into the bath beside it. So instead of pointing the "fire hose" downwards I decided it made more sense to take a few steps back until the arc of piss was hitting the toilet. Took a stumble back missed the toilet, sprayed EVERYTHING with piss but managed to score a direct hit on the sink so I kept on going. Finished zipped up and went to bed.

Landlady was not impressed the following morning with the state of her bathroom. Mats, curtains, shelves, sink, bath and cistern were all liberally doused in steaming piss

Out from this I have never fouled a sink again. Can still picture my aged landlady with her marigolds coming out of her bathroom with a face like thunder.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Im not tall enough to piss in the sink

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Ass Face wrote: »
    I remember during a drunken night out in Galway city, after Cuba closed I was in Supermacs. One lad was in the queue behind me and started pissing into the sink in the supermacs jacks. The sinks were those ones built in to the wall which automatically detect hands in it, and pour water and soap from the tap, then after blow air. It was hilarious. He went for a piss and got his mickey washed and blow dried.

i cant stop laughing at this! theres a few pubs around town that have the dyson hand-dryers.the ones you put your hands down into and an air jet thing comes on.feels lovely, which has made me always want to put my balls in for a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

df1985 wrote: »
    i cant stop laughing at this! theres a few pubs around town that have the dyson hand-dryers.the ones you put your hands down into and an air jet thing comes on.feels lovely, which has made me always want to put my balls in for a go!

Don't put your genitals in a Dyson. "No loss of suction" sounds great but it's really really painful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

df1985 wrote: »

Jesus, i wouldnt try it. I'm not saying i've long dangly balls or anything, but i'd imagine they'd get a fcuking battering in one of them yolks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

There's a smell of piss off this thread tbh!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Once, on a train to Galway. The toilet was so full of the faeces of the previous user that even the sight of it caused instant uncontrollable retching-I had no option but to use the sink. Unfortunately, I had also forgotten to lock the door and some dude got it about a foot ajar before backing out when he saw what I was doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

tba wrote: »
    Im not tall enough to piss in the sink

You're just not long enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Nothing worse than a loose shíte on a train I always say.

I was on a train from Nairobi to Kampala a good while back and some fcuker has unloaded a 'curry sour' just west of Nakuru.

Bitch was backed up the whole way and spread over the seat and cistern.

Now there was no escape from the carriage and the Flutt was well charged with Tusker beer and rich food,so what to do??

Opened the window and hung the hole out and blew a shower of mustard coloured middens into the ether.Felt fcukin good.

On the way back noticed large gouts of shíte on the carriage windows, but what the hell, had to get rid of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Big Knox wrote: »
    There's a smell of piss off this thread tbh!!

Think you mean Sh!t not piss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

the first time i was caught i got a severe bollocking, the second time i hadn't bothered taking the dishes out, and got a severe bollocking and written warning, eventually i was sacked from rolys bistro :D

Ballsbridge or Dundrum??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

marcsignal wrote: »
    the first time i was caught i got a severe bollocking, the second time i hadn't bothered taking the dishes out, and got a severe bollocking and written warning, eventually i was sacked from rolys bistro :D

Fcukin pussy did you not try the "Scutter Hawk manovre"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

My brother got caught pissing into the washbasin in the ladies loo in The Hole In The Wall pub in Galway.:D

galwayrush wrote: »
    My brother got caught pissing into the washbasin in the ladies loo in The Hole In The Wall pub in Galway.:D

:eek:

Washbasin!!! Thats where they wash their hands.

Stalls.. thats where they plant their arses.

bent fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i only ever once... but i actually got sent outside the door when i got caught. or i think someone ratted one me ! *tut* :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

I was a kid in Tallaght cinema and had never seen the sinks that are automatic so I pissed in it and got a few mad looks. I was wondering why it was so high.

Advertisement