Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the most unusual place you've ever pissed?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Into a pringles tin I think!

Did it not leak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Nothing but net is what I said!!!

Nipped off with a sudden tight contraction of the sphinct.

Boom

Clean and neat as a whistle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

A few yrs ago I was seriously bursting to go while driving in my car. Nothing around so peed in an empty lucozade bottle in the car.
    Dont worry ,you and few million other people to .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

A few yrs ago I was seriously bursting to go while driving in my car. Nothing around so peed in an empty lucozade bottle in the car.

Yeah at ****** my friend was in the moshpit for REM, i think, and he was so bursting he whipped out a water bottle and pissed in front with everyone watching... :eek:

And btw i think its hilarious theres so many piss and **** threads on this that a mod had to ban any more! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Into a bottle while on the back of a bus, had been waiting ages for the bus and didn't wanna go use the toilet incase it arrived while I was gone so sat upstairs at the back and waited for it to pull away from the first stop knowing it would give me enough time to do the deed before anybody else got on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Pissed into a friends bottle of milk that was in his fridge when drunk.

Well, he wasn't really a friend anyway. But from what I hear, he hasn't eaten Coco Pops since.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Bike show, Kilmeaden, 18 years ago, I was dared to ride my bike passed the pub and hoards of people in the nude.

Not being one to shy away from a dare, I got derobed and climbed aboard (I even took my boots off, don't know why). I had about a mile of road to go first and I had a few friends behind me, the ones who dared me.

Coming in to the village I badly needed to pee, so I stood up on the pegs while going and with the hose flapping in the breeze I unloaded. Not one drop on my saddle or bike, the lads behind got a free watering.

When I was seated again I noticed the squad coming against me. They never stopped, slowed or turned, they just wern't interested.

Those were the days.

Guess I won't ever be at Boards.ie beers either, partyguinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

Was at ****** a few years ago. Think it was Muse that were on. Some guy (I'm sure he wasn't the only one) started pissing in the middle of the crowd. He didn't even try to piss on the ground, just all over everyone in front of him. I didn't even realize what was happening until a guy in front of me turned around and nearly hit me. He reckoned I was the one doing it. He shouted 'Stop ****ing pissing on me!!' twice cos yer man just kept going. Never felt so bad cos ppl around must have thought it actually was me.

Advertisement