Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you change?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭anonymousjunkie

You got my vote Mick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I'd say there is kickboxing twice a week, mma twice a week, There's capoeira, Judo, Jap Jiu jitsu.....Tht's a fair old whack and I know there more clubs than that in town

I know Kilkenny Top Pro does MMA classes on Sat but who does the other day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    I know Kilkenny Top Pro does MMA classes on Sat but who does the other day?
    Changed the days to tueday and fridays and Myles talking about training in dublin every sat

Changed the days to tueday and fridays and Myles talking about training in dublin every sat

Thanks. Where does Myles train on Saturdays? Is KTP still having their Kickboxing and MMA classes at St. Canice's Hall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Thanks. Where does Myles train on Saturdays? Is KTP still having their Kickboxing and MMA classes at St. Canice's Hall?
    he's on about going to team rhino or sbg. Yeah still in canices. Staying there as we've a decent space

• Advertisement

he's on about going to team rhino or sbg. Yeah still in canices. Staying there as we've a decent space

Thanks Raze. SBG seems to be the top team in the country so he might want to consider them.

KatCookie wrote: »
    I do Karate, hopefully getting my first grading in March :D

Which club do you go to? The one in the Friary hall on Mon and Thurs? I've been thinking of checking them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Where's Friary Hall?
    Obviously not that one then!
    I havent heard any bad stories about clubs in Kk, i'd check them out if i was you

KatCookie wrote: »
    Where's Friary Hall?
    Obviously not that one then!
    I havent heard any bad stories about clubs in Kk, i'd check them out if i was you

Friary Hall is a big building attached to the Friary. Its on Friary Street. Its a little street right across from the Paris Texas bar on High Street.

Friary Hall is a big building attached to the Friary. Its on Friary Street. Its a little street right across from the Paris Texas bar on High Street.

Thanks Kat. I'm might check them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Ah ye, sorry, forgot to think about that.. :o
    i cant even think of the name of my instructor atm, i'l post it if it pops into my head!

Advertisement