Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get "2000 AD Extreme"?

Options
  • 08-01-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Yo all,
    Trying to get "2000 AD Extreme". It's the monthly "2000 AD" comic. Easons haven't gotten them for 3 months, and Forbidden Planet hasn't gotten them for a few months either (think Easons supply FP). Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that stocks them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

It has merged with the judge dredd mag so you cant buy it separately anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Bob Z wrote: »
    It has merged with the judge dredd mag so you cant buy it separately anymore
    Sh|t. Are the _full_ stories in the new comic? Main reason I bought it: hate those "to be continued" stories.

the_syco wrote: »
    Sh|t. Are the _full_ stories in the new comic? Main reason I bought it: hate those "to be continued" stories.

You get the two magazine in one cover the 2000 ad extreme stories arent continued (so far anyway0 but the judge dredd magazines stories are.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,836 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

the_syco wrote: »

That's why you should buy 2000AD every week. Think of it like watching a tv series or something. New episode every week ;)

o1s1n wrote: »
    That's why you should buy 2000AD every week. Think of it like watching a tv series or something. New episode every week ;)

Yes but its not much good if you dont want to read judge dredd and because its sealed you cant flick through it anymore to see if you want to read it

• Advertisement
Advertisement