Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian visa

Options
  • 08-01-2009 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I have just returned from OZ after spending a month there and would love to go back for a year or possibly longer.
    Does anyone know any way around the visa situation for people over 30?
    I would like to pick up some work there but if I cant do that then maybe I could study.
    I know the courses can be quite expensive but I have finacial support to support myself while there.
    Where can I find info on migrating without a skilled trade?
    Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

PPS wrote: »
    I have just returned from OZ after spending a month there and would love to go back for a year or possibly longer.
    Does anyone know any way around the visa situation for people over 30?
    I would like to pick up some work there but if I cant do that then maybe I could study.
    I know the courses can be quite expensive but I have finacial support to support myself while there.
    Where can I find info on migrating without a skilled trade?
    Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

Do you know any aussie women you fancy?

Advertisement