Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop or phone or mp3?

• 08-01-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

i've 200/300 to spend either on a laptop or a phone or an m3/mp4 player,
    thoughts?

200/300€ for Phone/Laptop/Mp3???(please specify which model) 2 votes

Phone
    0% 0 votes
    Mp3/Mp4
    100% 2 votes
    Laptop
    0% 0 votes
    Other..
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Wont get anything decent laptop wise for that price which narrows it done to a phone or music player.

You could go with the new Nokia models which have music players built in or the XpressMusic phones which are designed to support music especially as a core feature. So you have the best of both words and your budget seems about right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

metalfest wrote: »
    i've 200/300 to spend either on a laptop or a phone or an m3/mp4 player,
    thoughts?

That gets you my treo pro!
    So: phone! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Get a good netbook in the sales!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Surely you would be a lot better able to match the item to your needs.. I mean all of them do different things!

I suppose a phone which doubles as a decent mp3 player would be a good bet! If you do this buy a decent set of aftermarket headphones(I bought some great sony ericsson ones for my c905..much better than the ones you get in the box).

Advertisement