Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M9 Magazine Leaking

Options
  • 08-01-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

My M9 magazine started leaking recently so when I fire it it fires a single BB and empties the entire gas fill. I'm guessing the washer on the bottom is perferated so I've ordered a replacement magazine. Is there any point in me trying to fix the faulty magazine or replacing the washer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

My M9 magazine started leaking recently so when I fire it it fires a single BB and empties the entire gas fill. I'm guessing the washer on the bottom is perferated so I've ordered a replacement magazine. Is there any point in me trying to fix the faulty magazine or replacing the washer?

Give it a spray of silicone oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Spray the striker valve on the mag with oil and work the valve in and out.

Also spray oil into the gas nozzle in the pistol.

Use silicon oil only, anything else will wreck the seals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Or take out the valves and rub some silicone grease on them, silicone oil just isnt thick enough sometimes.,

Advertisement