Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Halford's installing hand's free.

Options
  • 08-01-2009 9:50pm

Hello all,
    I'm just wondering if anybody has had any experience in Halford's installing hands-free kits?

I've got a BURY CC-9060 integrated hands free kit. My car is a Kia Pro-Ce'ed, and I'm wondering if I should have it done there or at a garage.

All help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MrPerry

Tried to get them to install a bluetooth kit in my audi a3 recently and they said they couldn't do it because the sound system was fully amp'd.

My advice, go to someone that knows what they're doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Halfrauds

MrPerry wrote: »
    Tried to get them to install a bluetooth kit in my audi a3 recently and they said they couldn't do it because the sound system was fully amp'd.

My advice, go to someone that knows what they're doing.

:confused: why didnt you install it yourself, you seem to know enough, to know they were ****ting ya??

AFAIK audis have a odd sound system in them anyway:confused:

A handsfree is easy enough to DIY. My experience with halfrauds is that some know their stuff and are actually trained by some of the manufacturers, and others are just spoofers. depends on the day/time/store lucky dip!:D

Advertisement