Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5/1 chelsea to beat utd on pp

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

WARNING: If you follow that link, your paddypower homepage will be changed to a chelsea skin! I learned the hard way.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,567 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

It's 5/2 on PP for me here...

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

growler wrote: »
    unless they know something I don't 5/1 for chelsea to win this game seems like great value

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_event&category=SPECIALS&class_sort=--&ev_class_id=177&ev_type_id=8641&force_racing_css=N&ev_id=1309382&cid=82&AFF_ID=363#link_4466306

although even as a chelsea fan i'm not sure i'd back this too heavily, worth a value bet though imho

max stake €12!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

wixfjord wrote: »
    WARNING: If you follow that link, your paddypower homepage will be changed to a chelsea skin! I learned the hard way.

sorry , hadn't realised that , apologies , but its an enhanced odds bet offer on the chelsea site where i first saw it

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

How does one go about getting rid of this manky skin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I read somewhere that neither has won a 'Top 4' clash in at the least the last 4 outings so it seems the smart money would be on a draw.

Betfair offering 3.25 on that at the mo.

United - 2.3

Chelsea - 3.8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Anyone have United to win 3-0? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Dave! wrote: »
    Anyone have United to win 3-0? :p

had vidic but had 2-1 on the scorecast.. was closest i got im afraid with that game :)

got 1 football line up all weekend and looking at it im unsure how i managed to avoid so many upsets

Oh yeah, my mate had a 10er on Vidic at (he says) 28/1 :eek: F*cker! 28s seems a bit much though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Oh yeah, my mate had a 10er on Vidic at (he says) 28/1 :eek: F*cker! 28s seems a bit much though
    Sure just check the Ladbrokes website and you can find out what he was under their results tab.
    Would have thought he was around 20's tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭abitlonely

A mate of mine had 10 on at 33/1, Ba$tard.

Yeah I checked the 'results' and Laddies were giving 33/1

Very nice :)

Advertisement