Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster v Cardiff - official thread.

• 08-01-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Leinster team: TBA, lunchtime Friday. I'll update when it's out.

Cardiff team has been announced, there were rumours going about that they'd rest the big guns before the HEC but that's turned out to be nonsense. Ben Blair is injured and Martin Williams is rested/injured. Apart from that it's a strong side. I think Jamie Roberts suffered a fractured skull during the AIs so it's good to see him make a swift recovery, fair play to the guy.

15 Leigh Halfpenny
    14 Tom James
    13 Jamie Robinson
    12 Tom Shanklin
    11 Gareth Thomas
    10 Nick Robinson
    9 Jason Spice
    8 Andy Powell
    7 Robin Sowden Taylor
    6 Maama Molitika
    5 Paul Tito
    4 Bradley Davies
    3 Taufa’au Filise
    2 T Rhys Thomas
    1 John Yapp

16 Gethin Jenkins
    17 Gareth Williams
    18 Scott Morgan
    19 Xavier Rush
    20 Richie Rees
    21 Ceri Sweeney
    22 Jamie Roberts

1/2p is deadly with ball in hand so if Leinster's kicking game isn't tight and every kick chased he could do some real damage from fullback. If Leinster put out a full team I think we can get at that front 5, which could be the winning of the game. Whatever happens I can't see any chance of a BP win from either side, should be a close one. Leinster should be looking for the win and more importantly a performance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Don't know why they didn't pick Thomas at FB? Thats a pretty strong side.. looking forward to this!

Advertisement