Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband to get ????????

Options
  • 08-01-2009 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

currently have 2mb wireless eircom broadband and paying €55 a month for the privilege

what i can say is its never given me an ounce of trouble but €55 is too expensive a month including phone , which i dont have a house phone

i dont mind paying that if im getting a whopper speed

any ideas which is the best ?????

want a faster wireless service

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You don't have wireless broadband, you have a wireless LAN, which you can get on any broadband (or even without broadband) service. Wireless would be something like Metro. eircom tend to call it wireless broadband, but they're wrong for doing so.

The best value DSL, is Smart. After that, Digiweb Metro (wireless) or Chorus/NTL are about the best value, price wise and speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

NTL 20mb package=superb

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

ooPabsoo wrote: »
    NTL 20mb package=superb
    yeah, but on and off, and it can be pot luck as t what your customer service experience is like.

personally i've not had much in the way of problems since i got ntl 20mbps broadband (from BT 7.6mbps) and for €50 inc. a phone line and unlimited usage you can't argue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

vibe666 wrote: »
    yeah, but on and off, and it can be pot luck as t what your customer service experience is like.
    well i havent had to deal with customer service yet so its all goood!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭SamandFrank

ooPabsoo wrote: »
    NTL 20mb package=superb

Agreed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement