Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

adding a splitter

Options
  • 08-01-2009 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

i have a front splitter for me focus and was wondering wat is the best way to stick it and where wud i get this stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Duff

What kind of splitter is it? If its a laguna/espace etc, you can just screw them onto your front bumper using self tappers. If you dont want holes on your bumper use some sort of strong adhesive. Tigerseal or the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

It should have clips on it to clip into the bumper, If it does drill a hole in one of the clips each end and in the same spot each end on the bumper and cable tie the splitter to the bumper. You wont be able to see the cable ties either, Also as your splitter is going to be need to the ground its going to hit off stuff and prob be pulled off at some stage so thats why the cable ties are good as they will only snap off and the splitter will fall off. If you screw it, when you hit something its going to pull your bumper with it and cause damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

is this maybe a front valance, painted?

Advertisement