Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photographer needed

• 08-01-2009 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Ok, you may be the guys to go to, I was in the weddings/marriage section and seen a post to check you guys here out- I need a wedding photographer. Only digital package needed, so not interested in the nutty packages and prices some of the places are offering...
    Can you PM me if you have any experience/know anyone good who could help me out. Much appreciated, Just looking for help to keep the budget together~
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Moving this into the General Forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

An indication of when the wedding is, where it is, and your rough budget would be useful to anyone responding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dmorris

My name is David Morris and am a professional wedding photographer and will do your wedding

***MOD*** Please negotiate via PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

feel free to give me a call or send me an email with your wedding details and maybe we can work something out.

details in the address below

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Instead of people shamelessly whoring themselves out, I recommend another photographer here. His username is Fajitas! (including the exclamation mark) or you can visit his website www.alhigginsphotography.com

I don't even know if he's available, but if I was to have anyone covefr a personal event it'd be Alan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Instead of people shamelessly whoring themselves out, I recommend another photographer here. His username is Fajitas! (including the exclamation mark) or you can visit his website www.alhigginsphotography.com

I don't even know if he's available, but if I was to have anyone covefr a personal event it'd be Alan.
    Fajitas is a great photographer but if people want to reply to the guy who wants something done that is their pergoative surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I'm actually quite pleased (and proud) to have someone like Paddy@CIRL recommend me, to be very honest.

Thanks Paddy :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I have done 2 weddings in my life. They scared the bejayus out of me!

I have a huge admiration for people who do this for a living,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

*** Rendered meaningless by deleted posts ***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Good morning.

Folks, I just cleaned out a whole lot of irrelevant and off topic nonsense from this thread. Now I can handle some diversions, but 11 straight posts of off topic idiocy posted between 1 and 2am on a Sunday morning is complete thread derailment and while that *might* occasionally be tolerated on some threads for various different reasons, on a direct request from a visitor it's unfair to drag the thread as far off topic as it was when I got to it this morning. This will be the subject of further discussions between the mods btw.

OP, there are a bunch of very good wedding photographers here. I suspect a few of them may be in contact via PM if they haven't already done so.

regards.

• Advertisement

Thread undeleted to sort out a few things, tidy some stuff. Will possibly re-open shortly.

Okay. Re-opening thread minus 15 posts posted since I issued an in thread warning this morning.

The following people have received infractions: DodgyKeeper, AnimalRights, Fajitas! and challengemaster for the cardinal sin of ignoring an in-thread warning. Do not do it again or bans will ensue. Cleaning up this sort of mess is not fun, it's a waste of my time and it's a waste of time of the third parties who innocently assume that there *might* be something constructive in this thread and then discover it's a handbag fight between four guys who really should at this stage know better.

I'll say this clearly: arguing over who recommends who and the semantics thereof are OFF TOPIC when someone comes and asks advice. You have a problem with each other, it is not the problem of the forum at large. Either take it to PM or put each other on ignore. I'll also add that this may not be the end of this matter as it is still a subject for discussion amongst the mods.

Thread is now re-opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shinjuku

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Instead of people shamelessly whoring themselves out, I recommend another photographer here.

So you're going to whore somebody else out?

Shinjuko has just won a 7 day ban for ignoring two in thread warnings.

I will say this again. Complaining about another user recommending someone else is OFF TOPIC and will result in bans and now already has. Anyone thanking such posts will get yellow card warnings.

This has been a particularly narky thread, involves 3 in thread warnings now. What is wrong with you people today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Maybe he didn't read the thread from page 1?

It's like watching lemmings.

OP, I'm sorry, this will have to be locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement