Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double bedroom ensuite available in Limerick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Whereabouts is it and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

That bedroom looks very suspiciously like the bedroom of any Radisson SAS in the world. Most have that carpet and those curtains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 LuisMCSCVC

Well, it's got a hotel-like decoration because the owner of the apartment complex also owns the Two Mile Inn Hotel, which is also on Ennis Road, Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You need to say where in Limerick and how much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 LuisMCSCVC

Thank you, Mike.
    I am doing that, via private message.

The apartment is located on Ennis Road.
    5 minutes away by car from the city centre.

Cheers mate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Sorry, I'm not interested in the place, got your pm

Was just saying it's good to post the price and place as it'll help people who might be interested and also you won't be getting private messages from people who then decide they don't like the location or price.

It's best to give this information upfront

Everyone wins :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I'm locking this thread until the OP confirms by whatever means necessary that this isn't some sort of spam.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement