Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTAIV PC cannot join the same server as my friend - same ISP?

• 08-01-2009 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Been playing GTAIV on and off the the past few days online with one of my mates with no problems.

But now when another one of my friends just got the game, we tried to play online together, and it just refused to let both of us be on the same server together. If I joined a server then he tried he'd either be kicked or get "unable to connect to server"

If he joined 1st , then I'd get the same ****.

I tried hosting and we still can't join each other.

What. The. Fck!?

We're both eircom, and he lives 5-10mins away from me. Where as my other friend who I was playing online with no problem lives just as close but is on another ISP (NTL i think)

Is this some anti cheat thing or something getting confused or what? I've googled a bit but I've not come across anything, which worries me that we might be stuck like this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

okay now this is happening with my other friend too. NONE of us can join the same fcking game as each other.

& googling the fcking thing only brings me to this fcking thread:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement