Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my highest checkout!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Thats DartPro all right, i never had anyone even try to play online, i think in general nobody does, even the "who's online" list on the guys site never has a single person online ever

i'd say he never got it working himself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,334 ✭✭✭death1234567

interesting, i will try that later, i have russ bray saying the 1- 180 which is great
    Do you have all the numbers or just 180? Is it a .wav file?
    i cant remember, does N01 record statistics? i know it had the first 9 and 1 dart average during the game ) but i cant save records or anything can i
    I think you can if you use the stats plugin. I haven't used it but there is a screenshot on the hompage (see link below).
    The plugin is here LINK

i have 180 individual .wav files for russ bray

i have 180 individual .wav files for russ bray
    :eek: EPIC! Pm'ed

For those looking for this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Y7HKZ4G

Russ Bray calling your Scores, putting these in the media folder of DartsPro gives you Russ Bray calling

These potentially can be used with N01, im sure death1234567 will let us know once tried

Router/Port Problems
    If your having trouble connecting its most probably a Router / Port issue.
    Dart Pro needs Port 47141 open.
    For information on Port Forwarding go here - http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm

Scroll down and select your Router Model from the list and follow the instructions.

N01 version of the Russ Bray sounds (apparently there might be a difference ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JI323FH5

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Thats DartPro all right, i never had anyone even try to play online, i think in general nobody does, even the "who's online" list on the guys site never has a single person online ever

i'd say he never got it working himself :D

Well I know it works because I have played against a few people from this forum before. My problem was that I could never host a game to challenge someone. Probably access rights on my router or something.

It's actually good software when it works, you are totally relying on the other person being honest with their scores though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

i do play against a friend most evenings first to 15 legs.hit a few 140s and checked out a few nice scores.
    we have it chalked on the top of the board the highest checkout/score and it doesnt count unless were playing a compettive leg.makes for a bit of pressure when ya hit two trebles.160 is the highest score so far bit of a pulled last dart to say the least......:p

gonna try get all the announcements for dart pro cause they only call a few scores.
    will i use the link posted above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BleedTheF!FtH

I live in the derry too :) lol

cant get the sounds working.it downloads but cant locate it when finished.nevermind!!

:D
    "the derry" some spot
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

+1. I downloaded both Dartpro and N01 and I think N01 is wwwaaayy better. I have had some epic battles with the computer (level 4) already. And with the plugin you can get N01 to have the announcer calling the scores just like in Dart Pro.

just checkin lads, how does the system know your score after the throw??? manually type it in??? and is it an online software or does it run when your offline too? just wondering becasue my internat connection is a different room to where my board is and havent got wireless.....any answers greatley apprieciated.

• Advertisement

jossnjuice wrote: »
    just checkin lads, how does the system know your score after the throw??? manually type it in???
    Yep just manually type it in or there are hotkeys for the common scores.

demakinz wrote: »
    cant get the sounds working.it downloads but cant locate it when finished.nevermind!!
    When you install the plugin open N01. Goto Game-->option-->Plugin tab.
    Highlight the plug-in. Click property . Then on next screen browse to folder that contains all your .wav files and it should work.

screenxh0.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

jossnjuice wrote: »
    just checkin lads, how does the system know your score after the throw??? manually type it in??? and is it an online software or does it run when your offline too? just wondering becasue my internat connection is a different room to where my board is and havent got wireless.....any answers greatley apprieciated.

Yeah you just manually type it in and it's offline software so you don't need an internet connection.

I actually use software called Lets play darts. It's the best of the lot but I had to pay a small fee for it. It generates a html page with all the stats of your game when your finished including your averages etc and the score you hit with every 3 darts in every leg. It also allows you to play against the computer with various levels of difficulty. I think it's the best anyway.

Thanks dionsiseire, I managed to get those Russ Bray sounds working for my software too.

Glad to hear it, thanks to death12345 i got N01 using the sounds, i may never use dart pro again :D

the sounds were what i loved having on Dartpro
    this has worked out quite nicely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Highlight the plug-in. Click property . Then on next screen browse to folder that contains all your .wav files and it should work.

screenxh0.jpg

I'm having the same problem, when i click the plug in tab there is nothing in the box and when i click browse i can't find the file in the place i saved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭passinginterest

I got them working with n01 too. I was so eager to impress Russ that I was all over the shop. Didn't manage to get a 180 either.

The stats plug in is excellent too. I only just installed it but it has all the stats for anyone who's played since I installed the software, every single game.

Degag wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem, when i click the plug in tab there is nothing in the box
    That means you have not installed the plugin correctly.

Go Here: LINK
    Scroll down to Plug-in section.
    Install n01_caller Ver 0.0.2. There is a readme file with it that should tell you how to do install it (i think).

Then follow steps above.

Man this is starting to annoy me now, am i stupid or what?

Anyway, i downloaded the plug in again, located it in the plug in tab in n01, clicked the properties tab but can't find the sounds which i downloaded last night. They are in my documents but wont appear when i search for them. Couldn't find the readme file either:rolleyes::)

Degag wrote: »
    They are in my documents but wont appear when i search for them.
    That's okay. Just browse to the folder that contains the .wav files. Not the files themselves. In your case browse to My documents then click okay and then the sounds will work :)

That's okay. Just browse to the folder that contains the .wav files. Not the files themselves. In your case browse to My documents then click okay and then the sounds will work :)

Jeez, that worked. good man.

• Advertisement

hay downloaded the nscore whice is cool.you can click on the board instead of typing in the scores..
    i downloaded the caller but only a few of the scores are called has anybody got a fix for this or a link where i can download all or most of the common scores..

thanks to all who posted help and links so far its making my practice alot more fun:D:D

just a handy link to uk dart forum........http://www.dartsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2986

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

A quick question about Dartpro which I see some of you fellas use. The answer is probably staring me in the face but here goes. In my 501 game history why do some of my games have a green crosshair/target symbol and others have a red crosshair/target symbol to the left of that particular game? Thanks!

hit another 180 last night and about 7 140's!!!:D:D:D
    its a very addictive game!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Declan30

Darts pro is great. Only starting using it myself this weekend. Good few one 140s no 180s yet.
    Really gets you to focus on playing a better game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

A quick question about Dartpro which I see some of you fellas use. The answer is probably staring me in the face but here goes. In my 501 game history why do some of my games have a green crosshair/target symbol and others have a red crosshair/target symbol to the left of that particular game? Thanks!
    Under 25 darts green over 25 darts red (think it's 25 darts it's around that mark).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

screenxh0.jpg

lads ive done all this and still cant get the sounds to work:(:(:(

When i download the russ bray sounds and then i try open the folder its says "windows cannot open this file,etc etc"

Even when i just save the russ bray sounds and put them into documents and then putt them onto the properties of the no1 plugin i still get no sound:(:( where am i going wrong??

oh and im on vista as well, thanks lads

The Russ Bray Sounds are in a zip file

you need to unzip them before you can see all the files

one unzipped you can then play the sounds using Winamp or Itunes or Windows Media player, all those will show you the sounds are working.

Then you follow the above instructions and point the plugin to the unzipped folder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

The Russ Bray Sounds are in a zip file

you need to unzip them before you can see all the files

one unzipped you can then play the sounds using Winamp or Itunes or Windows Media player, all those will show you the sounds are working.

Then you follow the above instructions and point the plugin to the unzipped folder

Cheers mate thanks for that have it working now:D

Degree in Computer Science currently NOT going to waste :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Carrickman wrote: »
    Under 25 darts green over 25 darts red (think it's 25 darts it's around that mark).

I think its under/over your grand average.

Advertisement