Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a breakers in Cork

Options
  • 09-01-2009 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Does anyone know any breakers in Cork? Specifically I'm looking for VW parts. Even more specifically, mk4 parts.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Pouladuff Dismantlers..........come off the South Link at the exit for Togher - head around by the texaco (?) garage and it's directly behind that.......I know the da's used them a few times.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

And there's the lunatic down in Farnanes direction, Big Sean or something like that. Eerie place, very MadMax, but has loads of cars on site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

ned78 wrote: »
    And there's the lunatic down in Farnanes direction, Big Sean or something like that. Eerie place, very MadMax, but has loads of cars on site.
    Thats right, but the enviromental crowd got a hold of him and shut him down (afaik), so I don't know if he would have any good parts left. Well worth a trip if you were in the area though, just for teh experience. He used to have the wife stationed all day in an old pajero at the front gate to "screen" the customers. She was every bit as scary as Big Sean.

Advertisement