Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find small nose studs?

• 09-01-2009 4:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for where I could find very small nose studs, perferably the screw type. I've found small enough studs in Claire's Accessories, but they were pin type which aren't secure enough for me, and I would also question the quality of the metal. I want as subtle as possible, a little crystal or sliver stone, and flat against my nose.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Try any decent piercing studio. I have seen them in both snakebite and wildcat before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Georges Street arcade??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Try any decent piercing studio. I have seen them in both snakebite and wildcat before.
    Feelgood wrote: »
    Georges Street arcade??
    as damo said a decent one....georges is a big no no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Ni.Chofaigh

Snakebite and metal morphisis have good ones but they can be pricey (i tend to loose nose studs quite often). If i loose a good stud i get some in claires till i can get another one. they are softer metal so the pin ones are easily bent into the kinda hooked ones. moonshine in cork do tiny ones that can actually slip tru! havnt seen any that small in dublin but im sure there around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

BEWARE of Claires jewellery! Their nosestuds rust, only wear them as a stopgap and never longterm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

as said any decent peircing place, also go on line, check out wildkat, ur looking for the opposite to what i was looking for, i need to replace the one i have been wearing for 17 yrs cause the top came off, mine is big and very distinctive and all i found were small ones, none of which are anything like what i wanted

I would definately stay clear of any "shiny shops" like Claires

Advertisement