Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone

Options
  • 09-01-2009 4:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Anyone know a 'Podge' fella from Rush doin business in DkIT? I think he's in 2nd or 3rd Year..

Thanks,
    Eamo..;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Stalk much? :)

Unfortunately I can't help you out and nobody really posts much in this forum anymore so you might not get a reply for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh it has gone pretty dead this year this forum, wheres everyone gone?

probably not the best place to search for someone anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

people are still lurking :D

on another note i rang the college today and got through to the business department , now they tell me that semester 2 timetables will not be available until the day we go back. Surely this is chaos. I have to tell my employer what days i can work for the semester and thats not possible yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Sarge wrote: »
    people are still lurking :D

on another note i rang the college today and got through to the business department , now they tell me that semester 2 timetables will not be available until the day we go back. Surely this is chaos. I have to tell my employer what days i can work for the semester and thats not possible yet :(

yep its always the same, we dont get them until the day we go back and even then they can still change over the few weeks after we get back.

its down to lecturers not confirming what times they cant lecture and not knowing how many students will actually be back after xmas, sometimes large groups that were split in 2 can be put into one after xmas because of the drop outs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

i checked me inbox of the student the webmail,i gota msg from the college with me semester 2 timetable attached,check to see if yers came thru aswel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Cpt Tremendous

My timetable was up on the computing site since friday lunch time, I got no email but it was available, maybe this is the same for other departments?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Aikon2009

i know off him his in 2year

Advertisement