Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Dart

• 09-01-2009 9:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Just wondering if anyone can help me I have lost one of my darts, they were originally hand-made to my specifications etc. just wondering as I have lost one is there anywher in Dublin that I could get it made.

any help or advice shop names websites etc would be much appreciated.

Gaz

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭GazPat

Any Help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Maybe try Brenfers on Capel Street:

Phone: 872 7399 or www.brenfertrophies.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I don't know of anyplace in Dublin, but I do have a few places that might be able to help you out.

Stay tuned while I find the information

There are a few place sonline that will make a custom set of darts for you, so I am sure that it would be even easier to do one dart.

http://www.tylermadedarts.co.uk/

There was another place in Norfolk that was actually listed in this forum before they did some housecleaning on the older threads.

I also have a gentleman in Canada that will do a set for you, but he is a little more expensive that the site listed above.

Let me know if any of this helps.

Thanks Lads I have been tryin to get through to brenfer I heard they used to this serviceyears ago but not quite sure if they still do it. They site link I think they only work from sketches etc I don't think they could remodel my darts. This is really bugging me cause I have tried at least 5 other sets and nothing feels the same I really need to get this made again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

GazPat wrote: »
    Thanks Lads I have been tryin to get through to brenfer I heard they used to this serviceyears ago but not quite sure if they still do it. They site link I think they only work from sketches etc I don't think they could remodel my darts. This is really bugging me cause I have tried at least 5 other sets and nothing feels the same I really need to get this made again.

You're best bet would be to call into Brenfers with your darts and ask them could they do it for you. They are a very good shop and if anywhere in Ireland could do it then Brenfers can.

On my way there now, hopefully can try them out in the Farmhouse at the weekend!!

You already have a sketch ....it is called the other two darts. You just post it to them and they can cut you a new one.

This way they know exactly what you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

On my way there now, hopefully can try them out in the Farmhouse at the weekend!!

What has ya in the farmhouse this wkd?

Advertisement