Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obey speed limit on Ennis Road

Options
  • 09-01-2009 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder to all law abiding motorists to be sure to obey the speed limit travelling into the City on the Ennis Road around the Greenhills Hotel.
    The Garda speed trap was there again last night (shooting fish in a barrel), they sometimes hide behind a pole or in the driveway of the big houses on the left.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Heh. There are always cops on that road. Anyone who speeds there is a fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Jumpy wrote: »
    Heh. There are always cops on that road. Anyone who speeds there is a fool.

Agreed. They are there every few day. I've seen them as early as 7:00am and as late as 11:00pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

rok wrote: »
    (shooting fish in a barrel), .

But only fish breaking the speed limit!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

rok wrote: »
    Just a reminder to all law abiding motorists to be sure to obey the speed limit travelling into the City on the Ennis Road around the Greenhills Hotel.
    The Garda speed trap was there again last night (shooting fish in a barrel), they sometimes hide behind a pole or in the driveway of the big houses on the left.

Why would you need to remind the law-abiding motorists?

Surley it's the idiots who break the law that should be told to slow down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

Jumpy wrote: »
    Anyone who speeds there is a fool.

Only a fool breaks the two second rule!!!

i still piss myself laughing when i hear that...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

As everyone knows, it's a major accident blackspot, and has nothing to do with the abnormally low limit there....

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Robocop on his bike likes that spot alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Robocop on his bike likes that spot alot.

He is a right twat!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

eric_estrada_youre_a_homo2.jpg

Advertisement