Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypnotists in Cork

Options
  • 09-01-2009 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I am currently trying to give up the cigarettes and was wondering could anybody reccomend a good hypnotist in Cork city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seventhwave

Hey there,
    I heard Joe Keaney on Tuckey street is very good. I have a few friends who went to him to give up smoking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm a hypnotist, look into the eyes, not around the eyes, look into the eyes <click> you're under. Send me money.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

dahamsta wrote: »
    I'm a hypnotist, look into the eyes, not around the eyes, look into the eyes <click> you're under. Send me money.

I'm now a schizophrenic :( /sues

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

a mate of mine went to a hypnotist for a series of sessions to give up smoking, when finished he went out for a few drinks to celebrate and had a few smokes also, think that says it all really :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Kold wrote: »
    I'm now a schizophrenic :( /sues
    Both of you, send me money.

(I'll be shot for that joke, if only for inaccuracy.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Heard some pub near me hired a hypnotist one night for a bit of entertainment. He failed to hypnotise anyone, whatsoever. I wish I was there.

Advertisement