Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Reiss Avfc

Ok was just checking. I have +2 anyway, could still get more if we're short numbers on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Oxford_

Ignore Oxford.

Who do you think you are?

I'll see you tomorrow, bring your shinguards.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnny-fatality

Oxford_ wrote: »
    Who do you think you are?

I'll see you tomorrow, bring your shinguards.

I'm the guy who knows what day it's on. Wednesday.

You'll forgive my cynicism as your profile name refers to Mr Controversy of the moment, Cambridge, who denies that he knows you.

Your post count suggests a lack of credibility.

That's the elephant in the room - but if you want to come along then feel free, nobody's going to stop you.

Anyone else?
    We need one more at least. Cheers

good man.

• Advertisement

One more and we have ourselves a game, anyone?

Due to the unwelcoming nature of the thread I have decided to withdraw my availability. Cambridge might still be interested though if you want to check with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Due to the unwelcoming nature of the thread I have decided to withdraw my availability. Cambridge might still be interested though if you want to check with him.
    This ^^.

Due to the unwelcoming nature of the thread I have decided to withdraw my availability.

You're the only one feeling the negative vibes Ox. I believe the thread is more welcoming than most, to genuine posters of course.

Now - you've gone and said you'd be there, and cancelled the day before. No vacancies for for keyboard - happy, cancel-at-late-notice footie players sorry.

One more still needed folks.

Decryptor wrote: »
    This ^^.

?

• Advertisement

?
    That post should have gotten post of the month award! :D

J Fatality
    +1
    Reiss
    +1
    MayoLad
    Morricone
    YesNo

Reiss - any chance you could bring one more? I'll book it in the morning for 4 o clock (assuming noone else has it booked for then obviously)

Should be slightly less than a fiver each if I remember rates correctly.

Bump

This is on tomorrow.

We need one more player - Reiss, can you provide said player (you +2) ?

I'm going to book it anyway at 10am if we get one more.

Thanks and see ye there at 3.50 outside the arena revolving door, or if it's raining, inside in the lobby.

Bump

This is on tomorrow.

We need one more player - Reiss, can you provide said player (you +2) ?

I'm going to book it anyway at 10am if we get one more.

Thanks and see ye there at 3.50 outside the arena revolving door, or if it's raining, inside in the lobby.

Yeah ill get the extra player. Nice one , be seeing you there :)

edit - just saw Reiss' reply. I'll book it now. 8 it is, huzzah!

J Fatality
    +1
    Reiss
    +1
    +2
    MayoLad
    Morricone
    YesNo

If you're late, just come in to the indoor pitches, we'll be the group with 7 people.

If you're late, just come in to the indoor pitches, we'll be the group with 7 people.

indoor pitches? Are we playing indoor or on the astro ?:p

Reiss Avfc wrote: »
    indoor pitches? Are we playing indoor or on the astro ?:p

Sorry, my mistake for not being specific:

We're playing indoors - it's where we play every week. Renting pitch costs about 30 euro, apologies if that wasn't made clear enough. If there's a problem (eg cash related) PM me. thanks.

4pm.

It's all booked and ready to go.

See ye there at 3.50.

[~5 eur each, maybe a bit less]

Thanks for that lads, was a good kick about.

On for it again next week anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Hi lad's

that 5 a side tournament is on at 11 next tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

mayo_lad wrote: »
    Hi lad's

That rules me (Danny) out unfortunately, have a trial thing to do for Tort that morning.

Good kickabout though, cheers.

• Advertisement

Hi lad's

Thanks for checking it out.

I'm in for it, and I'd say my +1 (bleached hair arsenal jersey) is also in.

Today was the best game so far i think it's fair to say!

Anyone else want to play this 5 a side mini tournament on Tuesday? Obviously priority to lads who come along but still open to anyone.

Who's in for a five a side mini tournament thing on Wednesday that we talked about last week to replace our usual routine?
    Ill pm as well if noone gets back here.

Me and one of my plus ones are in (Colm) maybe one other, I'll let you know when I know.

Yep, I'm in for this week.

Yep, I'm in for this week.

Hi,
    just to make sure you know - this week we are planning on entering a mini tournament that's on for charity week, and not doing the usual hour kickaround.

I'm a bit sketchy on the details right now (Mayo Lad knows the story and hasn't got back to me yet) but we're looking at sometime on Wednesday earlyish. Not sure of cost/venue yet.

So basically - time constraints might be a bit different if you need to factor that into lectures etc.

You're more than welcome to get on board anyway, just making sure you know the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Hi,
    just to make sure you know - this week we are planning on entering a mini tournament that's on for charity week, and not doing the usual hour kickaround.

I'm a bit sketchy on the details right now (Mayo Lad knows the story and hasn't got back to me yet) but we're looking at sometime on Wednesday earlyish. Not sure of cost/venue yet.

So basically - time constraints might be a bit different if you need to factor that into lectures etc.

You're more than welcome to get on board anyway, just making sure you know the story.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372150832814491&set=a.260587947304114.78537.183618918334351&type=1&ref=nf

as i posted above it's Tuesday at 11 on the Astroturf it'll probably be a 5er a head all going to the charity week charities. i'ed also say we'll be fine if we just turn up on the day
    mayo_lad

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372150832814491&set=a.260587947304114.78537.183618918334351&type=1&ref=nf

as i posted above it's Tuesday at 11 on the Astroturf it'll probably be a 5er a head all going to the charity week charities. i'ed also say we'll be fine if we just turn up on the day
    mayo_lad

Unfortunately, we got the idea that it was Wednesday (my bad, if I mis remembered) - which means that it's not really doable (as it's on in an hour!)

Sorry lads. I guess it's back to the regular slot tomorrow. If anyone wants to head down now fire away (as it is on in an hour if you see this) - but myself and +1 are out as we thought twas tomorrow so aren't ready!

By the way, I'm a complete moron. Didn't see Mayo lad's post above. I think that speaks in volumes about my organisational abilities!

LOL feck, didn't realise it was today either. So we on for same time tomorrow?

• Advertisement

LOL feck, didn't realise it was today either. So we on for same time tomorrow?

Yeah, I guess so. 4pm at the arena, I'll book it tomorrow if we've 8.

Are you able to bring along your +2?

YesButNo, LimerickLad, MayoLad, Morricone, Reiss and co - what's yer story?

Sorry again about the mixup today! On another note, that tournament in week 9 is what I'm aiming for. I think we could get a tasty enough team together and do some damage.

Anyway, who's up for regular slot tomorrow?

Advertisement