Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midland Coarse Fishing

Options
  • 09-01-2009 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I live in Tullamore and have been fishing throughout Offaly/Westmeath mainly on the Canals. Lately I have had a bit of time on my hand and found myself looking a bit further afield.

I have jumped into my van along with my bike and my camera and been actively looking for good Coarse Fishing locations. If you know of a good spot please let me know.

If this thread is of any interest I have plenty of Very Good fishing locations in Offaly and Westmeath including Directions, Photos, Fish available and Facilities.

Thight Lines
    Mick

Disabled Fishing Facility Offaly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Bilbert55

There are some nice swims along the Shannonbridge side of Ballinasloe, along the River Suck. Also in shannonbridge itself, where the hot water comes out of the power station (need to get there early though to beat the Germans takin all the swim)

Advertisement