Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic abilities

Options
  • 09-01-2009 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have been to two psychics in my life and both immediately told me I have strong psychic abilities, the first was some years ago, which I put to the back of my mind but I recently visited another and she said this before I had even taken my coat off! I do have a lot of vivid dreams and sometimes get strong feelings before something unusual occurs in my life. This lady told me I really should do some reading and meditation, but I was a bit stunned at the time and should have asked her for some recommendations regarding literature. I would really like some advice on what I should do next and possibly some good book titles that would be helpful… Thanks guys

Comments

Advertisement