Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor

• 09-01-2009 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a decent preferably young(ish) male doctor worth his salt in Waterford. I'm not enamoured with my current GP who I see as being a little out of touch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

doctor cyril murray up in kilcohan is decent enough,no problems whatsoever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 White Wolf

anplaya wrote: »
    doctor cyril murray up in kilcohan is decent enough,no problems whatsoever

+1. Excellent.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Dr. Sean McBrinn in the Medical Centre on Red Sq.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

shapez wrote: »
    +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

the south african chap, dr len in the rowe creavin practice in lismore park.
    who's your current gp, if you dont mind me asking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

longshanks wrote: »
    who's your current gp, if you dont mind me asking?

I'd rather not say as I've just criticised the person! I don't want to ruin them or anything, they just doesn't understand my issue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

dr brennan , the male one (theres a female one also there) in walsh's in johnstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinarello

longshanks wrote: »

+1 for Dr len.An absolute gentleman..;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Anytime this question comes up I always recommend Dr. O'Nuallain in Upper Grange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Anytime this question comes up I always recommend Dr. O'Nuallain in Upper Grange.

I've heard good things about him too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

meldrew wrote: »
    +1

+2! He is an absolute dote and fantastic with children

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Waynecarr

emo!! wrote: »
    dr brennan , the male one (theres a female one also there) in walsh's in johnstown

Second that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »

He's my doc too and I would always recommend him, but as far as I know, he's stopped taking new patients...or at least he had stopped until the surgery was extended. Would be worth calling to check out (051-304700).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Dr Enda Sheehan up in the mayors walk is very good listens to what yoiur problem or ailment is and goes about his business very well. No complaints. Very reasonable on price aswell per visit compared to other practices in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Dr Dennis Kennedy in the Ardkeen business area.

V good and sound out

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Dr.G Marais in Tramore he was in pine grove but is up next to busy kidz now on roundabout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭JMcL

shapez wrote: »

Pretty much all the doctors there are excellent, which is useful if your normal GP is away or unavailable. Our GP there is Catriona Mooney, and she's far and away the best GP I've ever had. Dr. Sharon O'Donnell is also excellent, and Dr. O'Brinn has been good the once or twice I've seen him

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

pommers wrote: »
    Dr.G Marais in Tramore he was in pine grove but is up next to busy kidz now on roundabout.

If its the same chap I think it is, comes recommended from friends and family.

In one case, a friend of mine was constantly tired and stuff. Doctors in Tramore she went to was saying it was cause of her age and its fine. In the end she went to this chap who diagnosed a more serious medical problem. Lucky girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭deisedol

Dr. Mark Rowe up in the new Waterford Health Park is excellent on mens health. He even wrote a book on it. My partner found him really good and very caring. I am glad as he sorted out the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Wella

I agree. Waterford health park is excellent. Dr Morley is fantastic and I highly recommend him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note:
    Inappropriate / Libelous / Slanderous comments removed due to legal advise. If your post has been effected, contact myself for more information if needed.

Advertisement