Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Audax Ireland

• 09-01-2009 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭

Just been looking at the 2009 calendar of events on the Sorrento CC website. I'm thinking about doing a few of the 200s - the Ardattin, the Mick Byrne and the Dying Cow (or Dying Sow if I'm feeling saucy). Have any of you ridden these before? Do many people turn out for them? Do you get decent route sheets? Is there much difference in where you go between the various 200s (and, indeed, the Wicklow 200)?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Just a quick one. Filling out my form for the Fratres Cruciferi at the moment. Cheque / PO for a £5. Payable to Ronnie Moore or Audax Ireland?

Tried calling him but maybe a bit early in the day.Want to bang it in the Post this morning.
    Cheers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Planet X wrote: »
    Just a quick one. Filling out my form for the Fratres Cruciferi at the moment. Cheque / PO for a £5. Payable to Ronnie Moore or Audax Ireland?

Tried calling him but maybe a bit early in the day.Want to bang it in the Post this morning.
    Cheers.

Presumably Ronnie but as a self supported event, I don't think it matters. I will drop you a PM later if I find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Ronnie...

Cheers. Banged it off to Ronald earlier.

Alas Ronnie just got back to me and said "Audax Ireland", it should be alright though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Oh dear. I've already sent off the cheque made payable to Ronnie. Ah well, I'll bring a fiver on the day just in case.

Oh dear. I've already sent off the cheque made payable to Ronnie. Ah well, I'll bring a fiver on the day just in case.

Worst case scenario you either cross it or Ronnie cashes it and sends on the cash himself.

Whitehall. Is there parking handy?
    I know......I should cycle out but not that fit 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DaveyB76

The start is at Whitehall Church and there's a car park at the church. At that hour of Saturday morning, there'll be plenty of parking spaces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

But there are height barriers at the car park for auto-unloading of your bike...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 DaveyB76

Just in case you don't subscribe to the Audax Ireland mailing list, Ronnie sent an email saying that the start time has been changed to 7am.

DaveyB76 wrote: »
    Just in case you don't subscribe to the Audax Ireland mailing list, Ronnie sent an email saying that the start time has been changed to 7am.

Cheers. Saw that on the Forum alright.

Advertisement