Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Little twitch in eye

• 09-01-2009 1:43pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Over the last two weeks I've been getting this tiny little twitch like thing in my eye. Its my right eye, and its just like the lower lid tightens up a tiny little bit.Its not visible, but I can feel it. Its no big deal but its just annoying.

It only happens sometimes. I'd go to the optician but chances are it would not be happening when I was there. Plus I just had an eye test a month ago and was told my eyes are perfectly healthy.

Has anyone had this before, any suggestions of how to cure it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 johnfurlongfrom

Thant also happens me from time to time but I dont think it is anything to worry about. best go to your optician though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Perfectly common as you get older caused by tired eyes. First time it happened I was a bit freaked out.

standard disclaimer applies: am not an optician so go see one if it continues to worry you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

I have it to, caused by stress and to much caffeine. But more the caffeine, after not having coffee for a few days it disappears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 gem25x

Have had this problem myself in the past, very irritating when its happening:mad:

I would haave to disagree with the above associations of this problem to caffeine, imo points more towards nervous system. Dont think it is anything of immediate alarm but worth seeing an ophthalmologist about should it continue to bother you

Hope this helps x:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Helen2

Zascar, why don't you ask the eye surgeon on the laservision site? You don't have to register and it might help bring peace of mind.
    http://laservision.ie/content/wondering-are-you-suitable-laser-eye-surgery-queries-your-prescription-other-eye-complicati-0

• Advertisement
Advertisement