Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby toddler Recipes

• 09-01-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone could give me some recipes for a 14.5 month old toddler.

Running out of ideas and would love some fresh ideas that i could also freeze.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

My wife makes all of our little man's food (22 months now). I do help from time to time though. Have you tried sweet potato? Mix that with pretty much anything and he'll gobble it up. Usually carrots, parsnips, and either chicken beef or pork. For an easy snack scrambled egg with a tiny bit of kethchup. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

At that age they should almost be eating what you eat. We have a 13 month old and she pretty much eats the same as the rest of us - just mashed up perhaps.

Any time you make a stew or something similar they are ideal for freezing portions.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭elainee40

she does eat some of the stuff we eat, but like you know yourselves you get fed up with the same old food, just looking for new ideas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Perhaps if a modmoved this to the Parenting forum you might get more feedback.

Advertisement