Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pawn Broker - Limerick

• 09-01-2009 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this but does anyone know of a Pawn Brokers in Limerick?

I know that there used to be a Cash Converters on Parnell Street, but they are no longer listed on cashconverters.ie. I rang the dublin store listed and they think that it may have been taken over but are not sure.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Click here for the Limerick forum

Might be of more use to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭RINO87

the cash converters on parnell st. is now an independant pawn brokers, theyre rubbish though. give you feck all for your goods and charge huge prices for what they sell.
    although they will take almost anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

What are you trying to Pawn?

Is it not something you could sell on Ebay, Buy & Sell or do you want to buy it back when you come back into some money?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

there used to be a wan down the market next to charlie fishers pet shop, who used to buy stuff from the country people,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

theres a place on parnell st used too be called cash-converters,has it changed names and does anyone hvae name and number details,not looking too pawn ,just see what they have there by calling them
    cheers in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

It's called cash convenience now.... No idea what their number is though, they weren't listed either last time I checked.
    To be honest though I would avoid, as has been said before they're absolute ripoff merchants

lperrozzi wrote: »
    It's called cash convenience now.... No idea what their number is though, they weren't listed either last time I checked.
    To be honest though I would avoid, as has been said before they're absolute ripoff merchants

there that bad so,i see a few post saying too avoid,doesnt sound good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Wow. Keltic, thats SOME Zombie thread you brought back to life. :eek:

Berty wrote: »
    Wow. Keltic, thats SOME Zombie thread you brought back to life. :eek:

sorry about that,was suggested about that place by a friend and looks like it not a good idea too go there

Advertisement