Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts in Alsaa

• 09-01-2009 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello,

Just joined the Alsaa beside the airport,just wondering where are the Dart boards located?,i have the 190euro membership so if i want to throw a few darts in Alsaa to i have to pay through the nose?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

there up stairs beside the bar (seprate room) and you dont have to pay anything to use them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Nice set up out there played a league match there 3 or 4 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Carrickman wrote: »
    Nice set up out there played a league match there 3 or 4 years ago.

Hate it myself, feels like a loger throw (I know its not) and the floor is worn out in front of the oche, really puts me off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

as long as they dont run it the same way as they ran/run the snooker your alrite. if its the same system you get to play a set before having to hand the darts to some random pair who just walked in and put their names down. you get to play again after their set if nobody has put their names down after them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

as long as they dont run it the same way as they ran/run the snooker your alrite. if its the same system you get to play a set before having to hand the darts to some random pair who just walked in and put their names down. you get to play again after their set if nobody has put their names down after them.

Thats the way all boards work. If you put your name down and mark the score you are entitled to play. Always has been, always will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

i think rounders123 meant you have to leave the board so another 2 people can play,whereabouts in a normal pub situation the winner stays on the board til there beaten.

Advertisement