Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Eagle M81

Options
  • 09-01-2009 5:16pm

I have a Double Eagle M81 (at least I think that's what it is, replica of a H&K pistol?) and I have a problem with it. When I was removing a clogged pellet, I damaged the rubber seal between the barrell and the piston that fires the bullets. It isn't any way near as accurate as it used to be, nor is it even a third as powerful.

Can anything be done to fix it? Replace the rubber seal perhaps? Or is it just fecked for ever now?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you need a new hopup rubber, there cheap enough and dont take long to fit, so dont worry bout it and think its a catastrophe, its grand.,

also, the gun is actually a UMP, incase your searching in future.,:)

Ah that's not too bad so, I thought it was ruined altogether! Any idea where I'd get one? On the double-eagle website? I haven't looked yet.

Thanks for your reply anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ehobbyasia.com,

look for one called a "gaurder silicone hopup". it'll be clear /see through stuff.,

Thanks for your replies, I really appreciate it.

Advertisement