Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adopted adult participants needed for online survey

Options
  • 09-01-2009 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello, my name is Colleen Colaner and I am a doctoral student in the Department of Communication Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I am conducting research on individuals who have been adopted. This study will specifically examine individuals’ adoption stories, or the story of how an individual met and became part of his/her adoptive family.

In order to participate in this study you must meet the following criteria:
    1) You must be at least 19 years old,
    2) You must indicate that you were adopted by an individual/s other than a step-parent

If you are interested in this project and qualify for the study, you will be asked to fill out an online survey that takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. If you choose to participate, you will be required to provide informed consent, and all of your information will be kept confidential. If you have any questions, please email me at cwcolaner@huskers.unl.edu. If you are willing to participate, please go to the following link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=SsoRKu9Ebe30w7AS8FmJCw_3d_3d

If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the online survey, please contact me at cwcolaner@huskers.unl.edu. I will monitor this thread for any questions that may arise.

Thank you for participating!

Colleen Colaner
    Department of Communication Studies
    422 Oldfather Hall
    University of Nebraska-Lincoln
    Lincoln, NE 68588-0329
    402-472-3348

Dr. Jody Koenig Kellas
    Department of Communication Studies
    428 Oldfather Hall
    University of Nebraska-Lincoln
    Lincoln, NE 68588-0329
    402-472-2079

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Any responses to this?

Kind regards,

SMcCarrick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cwcolaner

I think so, but my survey doesn't indicate where the participants found mmy call. I have received about 165 hits to the survey, and about 100 indiviudals have filled it out. I may post again on this forum last in the week. Thanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dublinreject

done! glad to help!

Advertisement