Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Big Planet

Options
  • 09-01-2009 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Anyone play this game? if so post here and we can help each other out with heartin levels and 4 players e.t.c

my level is qwertys first level. give it a play, leave me a msg and ill do the same back to anyone.

psn name is darth_qwerty

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭IsMiseConor

I'll add you later and we can do some of the 4 player stuff with some of my friends too. And H4H :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

I'll add you later and we can do some of the 4 player stuff with some of my friends too. And H4H :)

no prob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

My levels are Nightshift and Electric Maze (we'll I've a couple of others but they're just crappy experimentation)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

I uploaded "Disaster Zone" a couple days. It was my first attempt so its quite short but the comments i got back all say its a bit difficult!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Add me. R_cool_cars . Play my LittleBigWar level. (IMO)Its my flagship level

• Advertisement

will do. havent had the lpb on that much but ill get to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Trophy whores :P
    ......I really should play that game more:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

add me:

PSN: NobleHammer

If people want to do some 2man and 4 man stuff

Trophy whores :P
    ......I really should play that game more:o

286 trophies with one platinum. Ha!

Methinks that's 1.4666666666 trophies per day since July 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Great game, but christ the lag when playing with people in the USA.... also i get an unusual amount of connection errors but that might just be my dodgy connection :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

giggsy664 wrote: »
    286 trophies with one platinum. Ha!

Methinks that's 1.4666666666 trophies per day since July 2
    ......tits:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I'm up for some multiplayer LBP too, there's still loads for me to get on the story levels.

Feel free to add me!

PSN ID: Latchbones

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I uploaded a level a while ago called Platforming 101

My PSN ID - The40Watt

Sssooo. Let's help eachother with hearts for hearts. I'll heart all of ye when I can tomorrow.

I only need author hearts btw.

Psn: r_cool_cars

Will message you all on psn when I heart you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

I'm up for some multiplayer LBP too, there's still loads for me to get on the story levels.

Feel free to add me!

PSN ID: Latchbones

Think I have you as a friend for Fifa so can add you for LBP as well :) I have a few levels to complete :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

hey guys has anyone else had a problem with their lbp game not loading? it does the first stage about terms and conditions and then resets back to the ps3 xmb. other games work but lbp doesnt? i havent been able to play this game for a week. im having withdrawel simptons!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭IsMiseConor

Penis Eye wrote: »
    hey guys has anyone else had a problem with their lbp game not loading? it does the first stage about terms and conditions and then resets back to the ps3 xmb. other games work but lbp doesnt? i havent been able to play this game for a week. im having withdrawel simptons!!!

This happened to me a few weeks ago. It's a problem with your save data. You could either delete it (which you obviously don't want to) or try this method...

http://littlebigplantoid.com/article/problems_with_your_littlebigplanet_save_heres_how_you_can_help

Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

thecivvie wrote: »
    Think I have you as a friend for Fifa so can add you for LBP as well :) I have a few levels to complete :)

Sweet! i only have FIFA for the 360 though. I think it was for Motorstorm 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭penguinpoppers

Hey all, I recently published my first LBP level so if anyone wants to give it a go, please do.
    Its called WAR and its by penguinpoppers (me)

Throw some stars at it, heart it, comment me, whatever. ill do the same for yours.

Add me if ya wanna play online sometime. Seeya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Sweet! i only have FIFA for the 360 though. I think it was for Motorstorm 2!

Indeed it was, work nights so the brain is fried :)

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

A bit off topic but I was thinking of getting this and was wondering if its any good and worth while to get?

Regards
    Maloney_o9

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    A bit off topic but I was thinking of getting this and was wondering if its any good and worth while to get?

Regards
    Maloney_o9

i like it. its a pretty fun game. if u put the time in to the creation mode u'll get rewarded but if u just play the game its still good.
    the best way i have described to my mates is that its like an interactive mario bros.

also good for multiplayer as your buddies can join a level at any time and leave at any time without restarting etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭penguinpoppers

Im gotta say that this game really depends on the person in question.

Its a great platforming game when you're playing through the story mode or with friends online, but for you to really get the full experience from the game you's have to be interested in the creative side of the game.

If you're up for having a go at making your own levels then the game will last you for a LONG time.
    The game really only stops when you run out of ideas and have played the story levels to pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

So are people still playing LBP?

If your a Watchmen fan check this out.

So are people still playing LBP?

If your a Watchmen fan check this out.

dont need to be a watchmen fan to enjoy that! that was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Finished my first level last night.

PSN - Snorkledork
    Level -Trouble At The Orphanage.

I can finally get some sleep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Grayditch wrote: »
    I can finally get some sleep now.

Yeah I've been ploughing copious amounts of time into LBP over the last week. I've got the campaign and MGS expansion both 100% complete with all trophies (mainly to unlock all the equipment for the level editor). The online trophies will be a pain though, because I'm so late into the game none of the people in my friends list are playing it anymore.

If anyone wants the "party person" trophy, add me as a friend and give me a shout. You just need to play through 1 level with 3 people from your friends list.

PSN: leimrod

Also, I've got two WIP levels published, just trying out some of the level editor mechanics (which is why they are so short), if anyone wants to try them.

The editor takes a bit of getting used to as you have to visualize the back layer before you apply any layers on top of it. Plus without the ability to rotate 360' it can be a pain if there is something between 2 layers that you need to remove.

It's also only from the level editor that I realise how involved some of the contraptions in the actual game are. Especially the boss at the end of MGS, I can't imagine how long it must of taken to build that.

I'll have a look at yours, dude. I think they sink into the haystack after an hour online. There is some god-awful rubbish online, but some seriously genius ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'll have a look at yours, dude. I think they sink into the haystack after an hour online. There is some god-awful rubbish online, but some seriously genius ideas.

Join forums.littlebigworkshop.com, the hub of level design and ideas for LBP. Been doing a lot of reading there and trying out levels, really just amassing a load of ideas atm. I have a complete story in mind for a few levels, just need to get the know how down.

Some of the community levels are simply amazing, supposedly the LBP devs said that members in the community are doing things they didn't even know was possible. Do a search for "science" and play the levels with the most hearts, I still can't get my head around some of the contraptions in those.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I was looking at the workshop today. I figure I wont get that Create trophy, but I'm sure I'll enjoy other peoples levels. Such a good game.

Advertisement