Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

europe winter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Some fabulous pictures in that article. Amazing how severe winter can be so close to us here yet always seems to miss...one day....

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Stop that! You know we will never see -34 here, its not even possible with the gulf stream. (hope said stream stays around!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

wow!!!!
    some great pics on that site

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

mike65 wrote: »
    Stop that! You know we will never see -34 here, its not even possible with the gulf stream. (hope said stream stays around!)

Who is going to help me shift or stop this Gulf stream that ruins our winters??

Any ideas? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Madrid AP closed after a snowstorm today according to news on the wireless.
    Milan plasterd too with snow as was Marseille.

Closer to home, my windscreen washers thawed out eventually today.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭danni2

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Who is going to help me shift or stop this Gulf stream that ruins our winters??

Any ideas? :D
    Global warming is our best hope to stop the gulf stream, as it will melt the ice caps, let all the fresh water flow into the atlantic and shut down the gulf stream, then maybe we will see -34 and we will definatly see lots and lots of snow during the winter:D

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭yogidc26

Great pics thanks

It would be nice to get some weather like that even just for a day or two

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Great pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Stunning pics Kerry1960, am so jealous, looks amazing.
    Would you mind if I moved them to the weather photos forum?, these pics deserve their own thread imho.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭kerry1960

Supercell wrote: »
    Stunning pics Kerry1960, am so jealous, looks amazing.
    Would you mind if I moved them to the weather photos forum?, these pics deserve their own thread imho.

woops , sorry , move by all means .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

off to andorra skiing tomorrow. Cant wait as never been in a place with decent snow before!

Advertisement