Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

StayAtHomeDad

Options
  • 09-01-2009 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I would love a response from any stay at home dads who might consider taking part in a tv series simply about 'stay at home dads'. Not a parenting show, more a fly on the wall.

Could be a nice way for Stay at home dads to get in touch with eachother.

I'd love to hear any responses.

Kind Regards
    Lily O'Gorman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Hi,
    I would love a response from any stay at home dads who might consider taking part in a tv series simply about 'stay at home dads'. Not a parenting show, more a fly on the wall.

I'd love to hear any responses.

Kind Regards
    Lily O'Gorman
    guess there arent many stay at home dads, it would be interesting to watch though .... show my lazy OH that yes he can change a nappy and cook the dinner at the same time lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I'm sure they can find ways of getting in touch with each other without having TV cameras invade their homes.
    guess there arent many stay at home dads

you'd be surprised - my wife knows a couple of guys who attend the local toddler groups etc... I'm sure there's plenty more around the country...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

show my lazy OH that yes he can change a nappy and cook the dinner at the same time lol.

You may end up with a nasty story for the "Sleep Deprived Madness" thread from getting us mere mortal men to do this though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lily O'Gorman

Hi,

I totally understand that stay at home dads are more than able to find other dads but I was approached by a stay at home Dad who would love to get in touch with other fathers in similar situations as he couldnt find any.
    I supposed a father and toddler group or parent toddler group where a few dads attend.
    I noticed one post there mentioned they knew of a few stay at home dads at the local toddler group. I'd love if you could even mention this post to the dads as even just to chat to them would be great.

Many thanks and we have no interest in invading anyones homes with cameras. I only will be chatting to those who are quite willing to share their 'day in the life of' with me.

Regards
    Elizabeth

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

try magicmum.com, eumom.ie or rollercoaster.ie forums - they get a lot more parent traffic than this place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Auzirish

I'm a stay at home dad in Limerick... still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

Haha do we get paid:pac:

Lookinfor a dad on....magicMUM?! Thats a gudun

Advertisement