Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingfisher Club

• 09-01-2009 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Just want to say showers are now much improved.
    Joined last September and have lost nearly 2 stone and feel great, the best thing I have ever done. Thanks to all the staff each one of them do the best they can to help and are really friendly

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

for what it's worth, I found the staff to be fine but the overall attitudes of sales staff to be reminiscent of a well known tv show featuring two brothers from Peckham. The hard-sell over the phone was enough to put me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭chrism2007

fair play with the losing of the weight. its a good club to be in the kingfisher. despite the delboys

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Slightly off topic, but does the Kingfisher club let you walk in off the street and use the gym for a fee or is it member only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but does the Kingfisher club let you walk in off the street and use the gym for a fee or is it member only?

Only at certain times Budd and I believe its fairly expensive.

I would also reccomend the place the showers are now fine along with the sauna. I've lost the best part of 3 stone since I joined back in october!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Well I dont live in Waterford at the moment, only there at weekends and having a gym to use when there wud be good.. keep me away from the pub :D

Tox

• Advertisement

10 euro to use it if your not a member. that only does the gym.

i think its around 8 to use the pool and that

there very strict about public times. youll often see non members sitting outside who even arrived 10 mins early

€10 isnt too bad, would be spending a good two hours there on a sat afternoon between workout, steamroom and jacuzzi if they have one, so well worth it methinks.. What are the public hours does anyone know?

Do they have TVs on each of the machines?

Tox

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    €10 isnt too bad, would be spending a good two hours there on a sat afternoon between workout, steamroom and jacuzzi if they have one, so well worth it methinks.. What are the public hours does anyone know?

Do they have TVs on each of the machines?

Tox

theyve a website with the public hours on it. they have tellys on every machine that it fits

http://www.kingfisherclub.com/waterford.html

Public Opening Hours: Mon – Fri ( 7am – 9am/ 2pm - 4pm/8pm - 10pm) | Sat - Sun ( 9am – 11am/2pm- 6pm )*
    *Please Note: the above opening hours are allocated to non-members. Club members may attend at all times.
    Location: Located on the Tramore Road 5 minutes from Waterford City Centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Have they got personal trainers in there? Not fitness instructors who just randomly supervise, but actual personal trainers?

dont think so, but i often see people bring trainers with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement