Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boro game

Options
  • 09-01-2009 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    Im heading over to this game in March with two mates. I have two memberships to book tickets and I'm looking for a third if someone on here had one going spare. I won't be over much for the rest of the season so I will be happy to return the favour any time I can. If you can help let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

ringo ask in the ticket swap at the top of the page

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

will do cheers mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

RingoSpur wrote: »
    Hi lads,
    Im heading over to this game in March with two mates. I have two memberships to book tickets and I'm looking for a third if someone on here had one going spare. I won't be over much for the rest of the season so I will be happy to return the favour any time I can. If you can help let me know.

Ian - don't forget to bring your railcard, your mates can travel on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Will do steve. I haven't got a chance to use it yet cuz I haven't been over. Cheers mate

Advertisement