Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wii Hombrew not connecting

• 09-01-2009 8:54pm

Hi hope this is the right place, my boyfriend modded my wii with my zelda disc and some other tomfollery ages ago and it was working well for me playing music and movies etc.

Didnt use it in a while and just turned it on this evening and went to the homebrew channel but when i click load it goes to the black screen to load theh browser and comes back with unable to initialize network :mad:

network is fine as i get the news and stuff.

I have homebrew channel 0.2.5a and wii 3.3e (i didnt update that luckily ;) )

Can anyone help

K8

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

is the memory card in the slot, HBC doesnt do anything without memocard, afaik
    have you a backup channel to run the disc's

yes card is in the slot and no backup channel was installed , did not know there was one :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

What exactly are you trying to load? Emulators?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

do you have a gamecube memory card in? I cant launch the homebrew channel when i have mine in.

animaX wrote: »
    What exactly are you trying to load? Emulators?

trying to get to browser to get new applications netc, have emulators already that i dont use ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

trying to get to browser to get new applications netc, have emulators already that i dont use ,

Its possible that whatever server you were getting these apps from has been shut down (likely, since it isnt very legit!). But you can always just manually download the apps yourself on your pc, put onto SD card and run using the homebrew channel

Advertisement