Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invitation to Redesign/Design website

Options
  • 09-01-2009 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi guys. My website is currently in need of re-development. I am not looking for a cheap fix and i am happy to discuss costs (reasonable costs)with people Via Telephone or PM. My current website is www.betterdrive.net. The new site would have to have all the same functions as the current site except the forum and possibly ability to embed you tube videos.. I want a sharp looking website that would have good coding and work and google optimization. I have some other requirements that would be discussed when discussion is open. Having looked on google i have decided to give first shout to one of you guys . Post up some examples of your work and what your ideas would be and hopefully we can come to an agreement.
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

If you're looking to advertise work, please go to adverts.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement